Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Visualize - Personal Practice

It's amazing how my mind wonders when I try to focus on the things I want for myself.

However, it's so easy to put all my energy into directives others give to me or favors others ask of me.

Why is it that visualizing the life I want can be so easy to say, but so hard to visualize actually happening?

Maybe it has something to do with my attachments?  Most likely!

Regardless, it should be very simple.  Lay out a plan, believe in it, do all the things necessary to make my dreams come true, then have the life I always wanted.

I think it's the fear of the unknown that holds me back.  It's creating my own roadmap vs. one that already exists.

When someone else lays out a path it's easier to follow.  

When charting unknown territory it can be scary, heck it can even feel silly.

So, I say to myself, GET OVER IT!

Practice visualizing being, doing, and having all that I want for life.

It's really that simple.

Visualize!

No comments:

Post a Comment