Thursday, October 7, 2010

Imagination - Personal Practice

It's amazing what a week will do to someone's perspective on life!

Last week I was struggling with growth and how painful it is to step out of my comfort zones, and this week I'm so glad I did!

In a week's time I went from being this person who was letting fear get in the way, to a fully recharged person.

How?  I took time to take the steps to make the changes I want for myself.  The steps have challenged my comfort zones and at times have been difficult and painful, but worth it!

I took a chance!  I believed in my dreams and all that I have imagined for my life.

Yes it's been work and will continue to be a lot of hard work, but I want it!  

I believe in myself and all that I have imagined for my life.

I feel excited again and anxious for the next moments and I'm thinking about how I can make a difference.

Right now I'm having a hard time believing that I ever doubted myself.

Thank goodness I believe more in all that I have imagined and want for my life.

Everyone should believe in their dreams.

So I say, let your imagination run wild and then chase it like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment