Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lucky - Personal Practice

I often think "How Lucky Am I!" when sitting on top of a mountain taking in the view.

I think it's the sheer beauty of my surroundings in those instances that remind me how wonderful it is to be alive.

Which has me thinking, why am I not saying this to myself more often?

I guess it's because I find myself dwelling on some of the negative things in life at times.

My journey hasn't always been easy and there are times I've felt pretty unlucky actually.  

But when I reflect back on all that I had to go through to get to this place where I am able to remind myself how lucky I truly am, I feel pretty lucky my journey has been as it has.

I appreciate my experiences and take in all that is around me with my heart full as often as I can.

I remind myself to smile often.

I take time to practice life's lessons. 

But most importantly I have wonderful people in my life, I'm healthy, and happy!

What more could I ask for?

I'm So Lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment