Thursday, October 8, 2009

Make Time For You! - Personal Practice

I’ve been feeling a little out of control.  

I’ve felt lost.  

I have been sharing, gaining new perspectives, and taking on challenges.  I’ve taken the practice very seriously.

Then I realized.  There is value in making time for me and who I have been and who I am.

I have comfort and joy in knowing who I am and how I live my life.

I notice there are good and bad things about me.  I can be positive and I can be negative.

I can be overzealous and extreme!

Why not take the time for me?  

I know cleaning the house gives me visual pleasure and a sense of peace, so I do it.  
I know exercise is my meditation and clears my mind, so I do it.
I know spending time with my friends brings me joy, so I do it.
I know working on projects that are important to me give me a sense of accomplishment, so I do it.

I do it for me!

I have a renewed energy.  I’m confident in what I want and what makes me happy.

I go back to sharing of myself and what is important to me with others.

I go back listening to the perspective of others and I’m more accepting.

I take on new challenges with enthusiasm and I step out of the feeling of being overwhelmed and feeling like there is too much on my plate.

Now I feel I have more to give, because I gave to myself.

I listened to my heart.  I used my intuition.  I let go of others expectations.

I made time for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment