Thursday, January 28, 2010

Who Am I - Who I Am - Yoga Lesson

It’s easy to get caught up in “standards” and “expectations”.  

We can try so hard to accomplish all that is expected of us and loose track of who we are and start to ask ourselves “Who Am I”.

It can be overwhelming!  Running ourselves ragged to accomplish the next thing on the list of society standards in hope that will lead us to some sort of happiness.

Why not ask yourself “Who I Am”?

Why not write a short blurb that you could use to describe yourself to others.  Take out all the things that you “think” you should say about who you are.  

This is a great place to start!

Take the time to be.  

Allow yourself the ability to say to yourself “Who I Am” instead of “Who Am I”.

Let go of the expectations.  

You are “You”!

No comments:

Post a Comment